Soedesco released patch v1.15 for Xbox One on June 30. Some of the new features include two new purchasable garages, a cleaner user interface that also displays the speed limit, and the ability to change kilometers to miles.
Patch NotesWhile trying out the new update, I could not find a camera button on the steering wheel. Holding down the directional buttons to look left and look right didn’t work either. Many of the AI vehicles would veer to the right and stop in their lane. Hopefully, more updates will breathe some life into the game.
- Implemented the groundworks for a completely new AI system Upgraded Unity engine version from 2017.4 to 2019.2
- In-game UI was overhauled for a more practical display of information
- Added two optional purchasable garages. One in Osterhaven Port and one in Baaikant
- Speed limit sign for the current road was added to the satnav Added visible exhaust smoke for all trucks
- Added a force feedback sensitivity slider for physical steering wheels
- Tweaked all timed missions in the game to make the more realistic to complete
- Added a change camera button on physical steering wheels
- Added optional imperial unit system to be selected from the options menu
- Added multiple optional currencies to be selected from the options menu
- Implemented “Stop & Go” braking, which requires players to release and press the left trigger to go into reverse after braking
- Fixed ‘Can we build it?’ achievement, which will now unlock correctly after completing all story missions for Andrei Funar
- Fixed ‘Yes we can!’ achievement, which will now unlock correctly after completing all story missions for Ioana Funar
- Tweaked force feedback settings for multiple steering wheels